Those shades. That ponytail. A fashion icon meets a street icon in our PUMA Suede collaboration with KARL LAGERFELD. You might say that suede doesn’t go well with starched white collars, but we beg to differ. One of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world and the master of reinvention, KARL LAGERFELD won international fame for his work with several Parisian style houses and currently works as creative director of Chanel, Fendi and on his own label. By 1997, LAGERFELD was so influential in the fashion industry, Vogue crowned him “unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment”. Expect excellence from this highly anticipated PUMA collaboration.
Sweatpants meet tights. Elevate your streetwear from casual to cool in this far-from-basic PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD style featuring a slim fit that sits nearly as close as leggings.
- Slim fit that sits nearly as close as leggings
- Premium double-knit fabric
- T7 stripe highlighted with contrast piping
- PUMA Cat and KARL LAGERFELD branded tape running down T7
- Embroidered KARL and PUMA Cat merged logo at left leg