Enjoy secure trail-gripping comfort when you’re running and hiking
Thousands have taken our Prio running shoe out on the trail, but when you want more grip, more traction, and a bit more protection, you’ll want the TerraFlex.
The NEW TerraFlex is a high-performance, true minimalist trail running and hiking shoe.
Built with the same DNA as our best-selling Prio, TerraFlex lets your feet move, bend, flex and feel, the way they’re meant to.
Then we’ve added a lugged sole for grip, and embedded 3mm of Barefoam™ inside the sole for extra protection and comfort. Plus, a durable Tough Tek toe bumper and more aggressive breathable mesh upper.
Why you’ll love the TerraFlex
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility
- Natural MOTION — The TerraFlex is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposedto. Plus, they’re so light weight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A women’s 7 is only 8.2 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The TerraFlex uses our FeelTrue® rubber with an removable 2mm insole, to let you Feel The World®
- Vegan friendly materials — No animal products in the TerraFlex
- Huarache inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps is highly reflective for evenings and night
- Removable 2mm insole — For a more “barefoot” feeling, you can remove the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot friendly — Wear the TerraFlex with or without socks
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like ALL our FeelTrue® soles, the TerraFlex’s has our 5,000 mile sole warranty
Check out these reviews from TerraFlex wearers